Instructions for Renewals or for those who have a Tennis Alberta Membership (account) in the Tennis Canada System:
- Login to Tennis Canada System
- Begin by looking up your name in the system
Click Search above Login – type your Name, click PLAYER in drop down menu – click Search
- If your name shows up, this means you have a Tennis AB Membership already.
Please DO NOT create a new account. Multiple accounts for one individual causes confusion and can conflict with individual rankings in our system if players are using more than one account.
- To proceed, click Login in the upper right corner and type in your Login Name and Password to access your account.
Instructions for those who DO NOT have a Tennis AB Member Profile (account) in the Tennis Canada System
- If your name does not show up in the search, this means you do not have a Member Profile and you would need to establish one. Follow the steps described below in creating a Tennis AB # and account.
There are Six Steps to Registration:
- PROVINCES: Select ‘TENNIS AB’ (as your provincial organization – click on the arrow)
- RULES AND REGULATION: Read and accept the user agreement
- PROFILE: Fill in your contact information
- MEMBERSHIP: Select your specific Membership Type
Select your region (to find out what region you are in click here).
Select your specific Club or select Public if you don’t have a club
- ACCOUNT: Create your login ID, password, add your email address etc.
- PAY MEMBERSHIP: Select the PayPal option to pay your Tennis AB Membership – you do not need to have a PayPal account to pay by credit card.
Once you have completed your payment, an email with an activation link will be sent to you from the Tennis Canada Tournament Software account. Please follow the link in the email, in order to ACTIVATE your account.
You should now be able to log in to your Tennis AB account!