The aim of the Orange-Green Ball (U9/U10) Circuit is to create a competitive opportunity for the more advanced U9/U10 junior tennis player with encouraging participation. The Orange-Green Ball (U9/U10) Circuit is for:
- More experienced players who have competed in at least three to five U8/U10 Rogers Rookie Tour events.
- Competitors who are looking to enhance their competitive experience and meet the Long Term Athlete Development (LTAD) competitive criteria.
U9 – Orange Ball competition
U10 – Green ball competition
- For youth who will turn 9 years old this year or younger
- ¾ court will be used
- Racket: 23” (depending on child’s size)
- Boys and girls combined draw
- For youth who will turn 10 years old this year or younger
- Regular full court will be used
- Racket: 23-25” (depending on child’s size)
- Boys and Girls on separate draw
For a complete list of Orange-Green Ball (U9/U10) Tournaments, please click here.
Please read the Tournament Regulations on Tournament page before entering.
To create a healthy and positive competitive environment, the Orange-Green Ball (U9/U10) Circuit leaderboards are designed to reward participation as opposed to winning. Points are awarded in different ways:
- Participation Points – Players participating in the Orange-Green Ball (U9/U10) Circuit will receive 40 points per tournament played towards their year-end total.
- Bonus Participation Points – A one-time bonus of 200 points for 10 Orange-Green Ball (U9/U10) tournaments played will be given at the end of the year. All bonus points will be awarded in December, following the completion of the Circuit.
- Tournament Points – 10 points to one match win.
If you have any other questions or concerns regarding the Orange-Green Ball (U9/U10) Circuit, please email Derek van den Berg at firstname.lastname@example.org.