Tennis Alberta Member Clubs have access to ClubSpark club management software as a benefit of membership. This webinar is perfect for member clubs wanting to learn about ClubSpark, or non-member club representatives interested in finding a club management software option.
What is ClubSpark?
ClubSpark is an easy-to-use tennis club management software. It is currently used by thousands of clubs across Great Britain, United States and Australia. ClubSpark helps tennis organizations efficiently manage their club membership, program registrations, court bookings and more – all from one platform. Through this software clubs can:
- Manage and communicate with members and parents
- Accept online payments for memberships, programs and court bookings
- Create and publish an online court booking schedule
- Create a club website with an easy-to-use website builder
ClubSpark is a flexible solution that allows organizations to choose what services they would like to offer online. ClubSpark also allows tennis organizations to create a new website or integrate ClubSpark onto their existing website.
Examples of ClubSpark Websites
- Cougar Dome – Truro, NS
- South Cowichan Lawn Tennis Club – Cowichan Bay, BC
- Oak Bay Tennis Club – Victoria, BC
- Tennis BC Hub @ Richmond – Richmond, BC
What are the benefits of ClubSpark?
By implementing ClubSpark, clubs can:
- Reduce admin time – by managing players, courts, registrations and payments all in one place
- Attract and organize new players – by offering online program registration through an easy-to-create and edit website
- Help inform decisions – with the ability to easily view information on enrollment, utilization and revenue
- Collect payments online – through an efficient and hassle-free payment system that is built into the Tennis Canada ClubSpark platform
How much does ClubSpark cost?
Tennis Canada will be subsidizing the costs of this software for Tennis Alberta member clubs. The only cost past down to the club will be transaction fees. Transaction fees will only be incurred when collecting revenue online through the system. ClubSpark transaction fees are similar to fees collected by Square, Moneris payment terminals and PayPal. The transactions fee for the ClubSpark platform is 3.29% + $0.50 per transaction. Further details can be found here. Clubs will incur zero costs for creating a website, collecting registration for free programs/courts, and collecting offline payments that are recorded in ClubSpark.
Bring ClubSpark to your organization!
To help clubs learn more about ClubSpark, Tennis Alberta will be hosting 3 webinar sessions:
- Thursday, March 17 @ 12pm MST
- Wednesday, March 23 @ 2pm MST
- Tuesday, March 29 @ 6pm MST
To attend a ClubSpark webinar please email Nancy North at email@example.com with your preferred date.