From border to border, Albertans choose tennis as their sport for life. Tennis Alberta works to build tennis communities for every level and age of player across the province. We aim to bring more people into the game of tennis and to keep them playing for life — facilitating growth and sustainability.
- Increase participation and engagement in tennis
- Work cooperatively with valued community partners to build capacity
- Implement sustainable tennis participation models that fit the needs of local communities
Supporting these goals to build tennis communities, Tennis Alberta travels the province:
- Connecting with community leaders to discuss areas of needs, strategic priorities and offer resources.
- Providing on-court experiences, like children and adult Try Tennis events and other adaptive forms of tennis.
- Supporting local clubs advocacy campaigns for affordable, accessible year-round tennis facilities.
Contact Tennis Alberta to schedule a community visit: email@example.com or 780-415-1661