As positions become available, information will be added. If you would like us to post your current opening, please send Nancy an email with the description in the body of the email or a link to the advertisement on your website.
Tennis Alberta – Looking for Coaches for 2022 Canada Summer Games
Tennis Alberta is excited to announce we are now accepting applications for coach and manager positions for the 2022 Canada Games. There will be two coach/team manager positions available (1 female and 1 male).
- Any staff listed as a Coach named to Team Alberta must be fully certified under the Tennis Professionals Association (TPA) and the Coach Association of Canada (CAC). These coaches must meet the coaching certification criteria no later than 90 days before the opening of the Games. Coaches must also demonstrate they have experience developing competitive level youth and junior athletes aged 13-18.
Candidates will be assessed on the following eligibility requirements to determine suitability for coaching positions.
– Minimum Coach 3 active certification or working towards as recognized by the Tennis Professionals Association (TPA) and the Coaching Association of Canada (CAC).
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience developing athletes through the Developing, Consolidating and Learning to Perform stages of the LTAD model.
– Post-secondary education in related field will be considered an asset.
– Demonstrated ability to develop and implement HP programs.
– Coaches with previous contribution and involvement with Tennis Canada and Tennis Alberta HP programming will be considered an asset:
– The deadline for applications to be submitted will be Monday May 10, 2021 at 12 noon MST. Interested parties should forward their resume and a cover letter to Nancy North at email@example.com
The Mount Pleasant Tennis Club is hiring a Tennis Instructor for the outdoor season (May 1 to end of summer). Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Teaching Professional
The Garneau Tennis Club is looking for an assistant teaching professional for the upcoming winter season. The ideal candidate will be able to work flexible hours throughout the week. The candidate must have experience coaching kids and adults at all levels.
- Instructors Certification (Club Pro 1 preferred)
- First Aid Certified
- Vulnerable Sector Check
The Head Pro will be required to coach in all of our Club Programming, as well as assist in the running of Club Events. They will have the ability to book as many private lessons as they would like throughout the season.
- Compensation will be determined based on qualifications.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.