Do you want to play more friendly tennis matches? Meet new playing partners at a similar level? Track your scores, progress, and even win prizes along the way?
Tennis Alberta, in partnership with Tennis Canada, is excited to be piloting a new program —and you can be part of it!
Community Tennis Leagues (CTL) helps connect players to organize friendly matches with similarly skilled players in their community.
How does it work?
- Register online
- Players are organized into a box (group) based on their level
- Contact info is sent to your group – players are responsible to arrange your match when and where works best for you (at your club, public-access indoor tennis centre or on a public court)
- Enter your scores online and win prizes!
Who can play?
Anyone over the age of 18 can play.
For beginners looking to play their first match, or advanced players looking for new competition!
We have three divisions:
- Beginner (1.5 to 2.5)
- Intermediate (3.0 to 3.5)
- Advanced (3.5 to 4.5)
When does it start?
- Registration is currently open and closes October 28th
- When registration closes, you will be placed in a box of 6, playing 5 matches over 8 weeks
- Fall session runs from October 31st to December 23rd
Check out the website here for more information or to register: https://www.communitytennisleagues.com/