Players and Player Parties are encouraged to review the following changes made to Tournament Entry for the 2023-24 Indoor Season.
- ENTRY DEADLINE: The entry deadline for all tournaments is 12 NOON the FRIDAY PRIOR to the event.
- DRAWS & SCHEDULES: Tournament draws are completed MONDAY prior to the event. Tournament schedules are released circa TUESDAY evening.
The updated Tournament Guidelines outlines what players can expect leading up to, during and after the tournament.
New to entering tournaments?
Here is a quick how-to for first time players:
- Go to tennisalberta.com/tournaments for a list of upcoming tournaments.
- Search by month or filter by tournament type.
- Click on the tournament. If the tournament is open for entry*, you will be redirected to the tournament entry page on tc.tournamentsoftware.com
- Login to your account and follow the entry instructions. A Tennis Alberta Membership is required to enter a sanctioned event. Learn more about membership here.
- You will receive confirmation of entry by email from Tennis Canada.
Tournament entry support is available by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone
*Please note entries open approximately one month prior to each tournament commencing.